Welcome to Artex

The Most Unique & Community Driven RSPS

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to Artex

Semi custom community driven rsps.Unique content, great staff & way more! Check it out. .

Play Now
Nidahk

Applying to be part time developer

First of all I apologize I didn't quite know where to post this. I thought General discussion would be the most fitting. If not please feel free to move or delete post. Id appreciate if you took this thread into consideration though. I've been playing Runscape and Runescape Private servers for over a decade now and have had a lot of different experiences doing so. Over this time I've helped code and develop a few servers. What I am wanting to do and what I am applying for is a position on your developing team. I've noticed a lot of small tedious things that could be touched up in-game and would love to be the person to go in there and tackle all those small and meticulous things.

Knowledge In:

• Java
  • Gradle
  • Git
  • Github
  • Some experience writing scripts for osrs (simba, Srl)

My availability and my time zone is PT and will be active 4-5 days out of the week for at least 5 hours at a time.

I have skype and discord and I am willing to interact with staff and players at any time. Id be taking in all suggestions from players and running them over with the server staff before implementing anything.

If you have and questions or concerns don't be afraid to ask. If there's anything specific you want me to share I am all ears. I am looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank-You.

On 7/16/2019 at 12:07 PM, Nidahk said:

First of all I apologize I didn't quite know where to post this. I thought General discussion would be the most fitting. If not please feel free to move or delete post. Id appreciate if you took this thread into consideration though. I've been playing Runscape and Runescape Private servers for over a decade now and have had a lot of different experiences doing so. Over this time I've helped code and develop a few servers. What I am wanting to do and what I am applying for is a position on your developing team. I've noticed a lot of small tedious things that could be touched up in-game and would love to be the person to go in there and tackle all those small and meticulous things.

Knowledge In:

• Java
  • Gradle
  • Git
  • Github
  • Some experience writing scripts for osrs (simba, Srl)

My availability and my time zone is PT and will be active 4-5 days out of the week for at least 5 hours at a time.

I have skype and discord and I am willing to interact with staff and players at any time. Id be taking in all suggestions from players and running them over with the server staff before implementing anything.

If you have and questions or concerns don't be afraid to ask. If there's anything specific you want me to share I am all ears. I am looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank-You.

Can you add me on Discord: Darrin#3339               I'd be really interested in talking to you about a couple things. Thanks.

On 7/25/2019 at 3:17 AM, RSPS Poppa said:

Can you add me on Discord: Darrin#3339               I'd be really interested in talking to you about a couple things. Thanks.

And I would prefer for a Canadian hooker to be giving me a rimjob right now, however we can't always have what we want can we captain cunnilingus @Artex @Castiel @Adam @Bray @Saggy Bum